Monday, November 09, 2009

The Inbox

I get email at work and I read it, (sometimes) and then I have to do something with it. I hate to have it sit there in my inbox. I don't know. It must be some sort of compulsion with me. I like a clean inbox. I have to move the read email somewhere. Delete it. Reply to it Act on it Print it then delete it. It must never sit in my inbox or else it tortures me. Sometimes, if it must sit there, I FLAG it! Then I know I have to go back and either move it, reply to it, delete it print it or do something to it. And then there's the Blackberry inbox. That's a mess all ti itself. I'm constantly deleting that thing no matter if I read it or not! I really don't like email. It is a messy thing.

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    I laugh because I have been sending you tons o' shitty email the past month.

    ReplyDelete