Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Too Long Between Posts


Yes my friends, its been way too long between my informative posts. I missed the whole dang month of August! Not that I did so much, but I was pretty busy at work and at home. We took a short vacation to Ocean City Maryland and enjoyed that very much. It was our first time there and we would want to go back. Nice beach and and a clean beach town with fun things to do for the kids. Of course the kids have been driving us crazy, so the wife and I have resolved that we have to do more for ourselves and less for those little buggers. Tomorrow school begins for them and they are each in a different school. I feel sorry for the little one as she is now on her own in the elementary school. But lately she has exhibited a nastiness that either says she is either nervous about it, or she is just turning plain old mean. I don't know which. It seems that I'm raising a bunch of crazy kids. Makes me and the wife really wonder and feel desperate and exasperated sometimes. Anyway, to make matter worse, I'm about to begin CONSTRUCTION on the house. I figure this will be a good place to chronicle the experience. We signed the contract last night and mailed the down payment. I will keep you informed on the progress.