Thursday, May 08, 2008

Trying to Stay Afloat

Keeping your head above water these days is tough. What my wife and I had been doing was using the credit card to food shop, buy various items etc. Although we always pay off the balance, it was becoming a big bill. What I decided to do was take the money out of the bank before we use the card. In this way, we have the cash and we tend to spend less than if we use the card. Well we have hit some bumps in the road to say the least. I am trying to keep my marriage out of The Chaz Sheet, but let me tell you, finances put a strain on any marriage. I think in the long run, we will come out better off because we will be more conscious on what we are spending. with the credit card, you are more apt not to worry if the item is a bit more. With cash, it has to be the right amount or else yo can't buy it. I will let you know how it works out.