This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. Here is a list of things I would like to do:
- 1. Bar-B-Q Ribs, Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and drink beer
- Listen to music outside on the deck and have a catch with the kids, play bocci ball and frolic.
- Laugh with my wife and friends until late into the night
- Go swimming
Here's what I will REALLY do:
- Stain the fence. All 750 square feet of it. Cut the lawn.
- Grill chicken and have it over Romain lettuce and wash it down with a Diet Coke
- Yell at the kids because they will be bored and bicker with the wife because I won't be doing enough around the house.
- Collapse into bed sore and tired.
Yep. It's a sad, sad existence until the end.