- Don't go into the woods to retrieve your foul ball. I did and got a bad case of poison ivy.
- Don't sit next to someone on the bus who ate Kim Chi for breakfast. I spent the entire 40 minute ride into New York City gasping for fresh air at the buses air conditioning vent today. Phew! Rotting fermented cabbage (yuck)
- Don't try to keep wearing clothes that you used to wear when you were 47 lbs heavier. I am wearing pants that can fall off at any minute. I told my kids I'm like the cool kids. I like my boxers to show.
- Don't discuss politics at work...Ever!
- Don't try to come to work when you have a terrible case of poison ivy. Go to the doctor!
- You should never expect anybody to like reading a list of things they should never do.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Things You Should Never Do
Posted by Unknown at 11:36 AM